“Good, authentic Mexican food”
Review of Fiesta Mexico

Fiesta Mexico
Ranked #37 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stop fairly often as my family likes Mexican food. The owners of this restaurant also own the 6 "El Rodeo" restaurants on the west shore.

It was a busy night yet we were quickly seated. Our waiter had tables located around the dining room, so it was difficult to get his attention. Even the check sat on the table for 10 minutes before he came by to pick up my credit card.

We could not hear conversations from the nearby booths/tables. As the restaurant was busy it took some time for our meal to arrive. Only 1 basket of chips with salsa is provided, each additional basket is a cost ($4.75??).

I had the Texanas Fajitas and my son the Fajitas Quesadilla. A Lot of food for both of us. The meats were well-seasoned and onions/peppers cooked well. Unfortunately, my wife had the chicken Burrito. The chicken was bland and with zero flavor or spice. Disappointing. We'll return but avoid the chicken dishes...!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

If you want to feel like you're spending an afternoon in a Mexican village, eat here. The decor is outstanding and comfortable. The tables are carved wood, the chairs are unique, and the walls and other decor is just fascinating.

Our service was outstanding and the food was very good. Very large portions. We ordered off the lunch menu, which was plenty. I had the Speedy Gonzalez, which was a crunchy taco, rice, and a beef burrito. It was plenty! My husband had the shrimp tacos and was in love- he said they were muy bueno and he doesn't speak Spanish!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Dined here on several occasions. Sometimes the service was great, other times not so much. The food was good and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Really had a horrible experience. Disappointed. I love Mexican food and eat at many Mexican restaurant but this one is not worth your time and money.

This restaurant add tip to the bill so the servers don't really care about your order. Screwed up my order. Tip should be at customers discretion.

So only 1 star for their crooked policy and bad customer service.

Do not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Have been here many times and we always enjoy. The food and service is very good. The prices are not bad either. The table side guac. and shrimp pineapple fajita's are always made to perfection. The menu is very large and anyone can find at least a few things to pick from.

Date of visit: June 2017