“Amazing Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg's hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair.
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Reservations were made for dinner for a large party (9 adults, 3 children). The atmosphere was great. We ordered several appetizers including 2 flavors of wings, bacon platter, pizza, beef shortrib egg roll, and a philly pretzel twist with fondue. Dinner ranged from fish tacos, burgers, steak salad and Amish chicken. EVERYTHING was AMAZING!!! There was not one thing I tried that wasn't delicious. I would highly recommend this place as it was a great place to eat with great food.
As for the children, the menu did not have a specific "kid" section but there was plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This place was so good we ate there both nights. After the first night we both had other items on the menu that we wanted to try. The staff was extremely friendly. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

We went for lunch. Nice atmosphere, excellent service.We went because of high ratings so we were expecting excellence but found the food only "good," nothing above average. I had ribs and they were just OK. The accompanying sweet potato fries were overcooked.. My partner had the fish tacos and said they were good. We might go again when in the Harrisburg area because we really enjoyed the lager but might stick to burgers.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at Lancaster Brewing Company. I had a delicious chicken dinner and my husband had the babyback rib dinner. My husband really enjoys the beer here. Our server was great. Excellent service.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

All the different beer's you can try. Food was ok not as good as I thought. Friends had lobster Mac and cheese. They said it was great.