“Great food, beer, and service”

Lancaster Brewing Company Harrisburg
Ranked #15 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg's hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair.
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner. Beer sampler was huge with 12 different types. I ordered crab cakes and they were excellent.

We were with a large party - 12 people and the service was excellent.

I would definitely return!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Restaurant is a great. The LBC steak sandwich is to die for with the sweet potato fries!!! The beer selection is great.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful food. My husband enjoyed the ribs. They fell off the bone, BBQ was great. I had the Amish Chicken. Very good, great potatoes with a great gravy. Our server was great. Would recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We haven't been here in a while and needed to get dinner before continuing home after leaving the airport.
I had a glass of their Double Chocolate Stout and it was good and flavorful (although not quite as good as my favorite Spring House 'Big Gruesome' Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout).
My wife & I ordered Classic Meatloaf and Crispy Pork Schnitzel.
Both were very good. The meatloaf came atop mashed potatoes with excellent milk stout mushroom gravy - yummy and well roasted artisan carrots.
The Pork Schnitzel was very crispy and also came with milk stout mushroom gravy, roasted tomatoes and a delicious parmesan polenta (a cornmeal dough which is boiled and then baked). Very Yummy!
We'll be back again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped on a road trip to this previously never visited restaurant. The restaurant was lively, the menu interesting and the service very fast and friendly. We had an Octoberfest special of bread/cheese, crab soup that was my husband's favorite, and a mushroom flatbread. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank MarcyBliss