“Wow. Delicicious.”
Review of Bocelli Restaurant

Bocelli Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located at the Gwynedd Valley rail line stop of the Septa R5 Lansdale/Doylestown run, this fine restaurant has quickly established itself as an area favorite among locals and commuters alike. Patrons can enjoy the sumptuous authentic Italian fare while seated in the quaint and warmly decorated stucco-clad dining atmosphere and watching the chefs masterfully prepare meals in the open kitchen. Commuters on the go can also benefit from Bocelli's take out specials, calling only 15 minutes in advance to have their special take out meal ready and waiting when they arrive. Additionally, Bocelli Restaurant offers an extensive Party Platter catering menu for parties of 15 or more. Cold and Hot Appetizers, Pasta dishes, Entrees and Desserts prepared to standards only found at Bocelli will add the touch of class and elegance to any catered party.
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Tiny restaurant. Big food! Really tasty, fresh-as-can-be Italian dishes. As we walked in, a group of diners came out, and remarked how great the food was. They were not wrong. Pasta dishes were exceptional: fresh pasta, flavorful sauces.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We have been numerous times over the years and the food has always been very good. But the service has declined. The limited staff seems to have had no training in basic service. Disappointing.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I had lunch with family and friends and it has always been good. We had dinner on Saturday night and it was wonderful. We went with friends and each of us ordered something different and we all enjoyed our pasta entrees. We will definitely go again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I would give this place five stars if our waitress wasn’t so unfriendly.
It was so obvious she didn’t want to be there it was annoying. The good:
It was a weeknight and their was hardly anyone in there except me and my two work colleagues. That bothered me because I wondered how good this can be if no one is eating in there. I’m telling you all three dishes were exceptional. Fish, seafood combo and pasta. Some of the best Italian I’ve had. When we arrived, being from out of town, we had no idea it was BYOB if we wanted drinks. Miss friendly said their was a “liquor store” about five to ten minutes away. So I pulled out my phone and said “Beverage outlet?” Yep, said Miss Friendly. I hopped in the rental car and drove ten miles and fifteen minutes only to discover the place she sent me only sells beer...no wine. The dude said you have to go to a state run liquor store for wine. So after I drove ten miles south the place she should have told me to go was another five miles north of the restaurant. Now I’m ticked but not to be denied so I flew up to the other place, got out wine and 45 minutes later returned to the restaurant to join my table. I will at least give her credit as my colleagues were keeping her informed, that they held the food and it was a hot meal.
But when I told her it would have been nice to know exactly where I should have gone she gave me some smart alec retort.
I’ll never go back, but dang was it good.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This is among the best I italian restaurants in area and certainly a good choice. I had the chicken parm and the gravy made the dish. The chicken was just shy of overcooked but it was tasty and good. The cheese, gravy and pasta were superb. It was a very good meal. The owner walked the restaurant with a nice smile but didn't stop and chat. Service was excellent and everything is worth return visits.