“Good Food and Drink!”

Broad Street Grille
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate dinner there, along with our daughter and her husband. We all ordered something different; a veggie wrap, a Reuben, sausage lasagna, and an Alfredo dish.
Everything was very good. The grille is located in the middle of town, close to everything.
The service was excellent. They do have a full service bar.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My daughter and I visited the Grille for lunch on a Monday. When we walked through the door, no one greeted us nor were there any signs to seat yourself or wait to be seated. A gentleman came from the back and said "sit in one of these booths" no welcome or hi. I asked for a beer list and he said they didn't have one since they change beers all the time, he continued to ramble off what they had on tap. A woman came over and we ordered water and 2 beers. When we placed our food order, I asked about the roasted turnips (which were very good) being a house specialty but got no comment back. We both got Burgh'ers, which were okay, nothing special. Where was the customer service? Both servers seemed rather mad that we came to their restaurant, I don't understand.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Will come back for sure. The food is amazing. While visiting we ended up having dinner twice here. Will come back when in town again.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great food and friendly service. Not too loud and can converse easily. Very nice, relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My family had a very nice late lunch / early dinner at the Broad Street Grill. The food was good. The staff was helpful.

I had the buffalo chicken wrap. Spicy and crunchy battered chicken, with a huge serving of fries. Good stuff.

My son had the chicken and broccoli pasta. He loved it. I was fortunate to get a taste. I was impressed.

My wife had the Tuscan grilled chicken salad, and she loved it. Very good stuff.

The downside was my daughter's Cobb salad. Mediocre. Not worth it. That and a mistake by our waitress (she brought another table's order to our table) means we can't give Broad Street a 5 out of 5.

But we're definitely coming back here!