“Small portions / just average ”
Review of Main Street Diner

Main Street Diner
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Grove City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot and enjoy local places. There is a teaser of Greek on many menu items. The lamb sandwich was of good flavor but noticeably small and less meat than an $8 sandwich at lunch should have. The tuna sandwich also homemade had great flavor but it was the tiniest sandwich I’ve ever scene.

The lemon chicken soup was fantastic.

It is not fair to judge service but yikes it was slow. Not terribly slow but just the pace. Not sure we would be back overall it was just “ok”

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I waited 45 min for my breakfast and when I got it it was wrong. I have eaten here twice and the service was horrible both times. I will never go back . Also my kids got chicken nuggets and you couldn't even chew them. The manager or owner would not take them off the bill. Stay away

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had a Tuna Melt for lunch and my husband had a meatloaf dinner on our way home. Both meals were reasonably priced and great tasting. Located only a few miles from Interstate 80.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here to grab a bite with family. The server and hostess were super. My gyro was great.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Food and service is good. Prices can be a little high on some items. Won’t let you customize some items.