“"The Guido" is a juicy collard greens and pork sub!”
Review of I84 Country Deli

I84 Country Deli
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Greentown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Description: I84 country deli , is has the best Cheese steak and Burgers in Pa. Our Country Store has has unique souvenirs to remember your beautiful time at Lake Wallenpaupack and Milford PA. From key chains, t-shirts, mugs, coasters, pottery, signs, pillows, bags and much more.
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I ordred a "The Guido" and enjoyed a juicy collard green and pork sub. It was delicious and I had a nice coffee and my Dad had a coke zero. Good to see everyone and we noticed that more people came in after we showed up and used a little wifi to announce our having lunch. Good place, great service, amazing food.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We love the 84 country store! The food is wonderful with delicious subs and burgers and the dessert can't be beat with the homemade fudge and fresh ice cream! We love to shop while our food is being made. Great place with a one of a kind atmosphere!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by their shop at 150 Water Street in Milford. I'm glad we did. The customer service was fun and pleasant. We were greeted by a friendly gentleman sitting on a bench outside the store. He was nice as can be. The lady behind the counter was just as pleasant. When she yelled out, "LAST CALL FOR FUDGE!" I yelled back, "HERE I AM!" Lol. My wife and I tried a couple different samples and ended up buying a pound. It was some of the best fudge ever! Glad we stopped by there.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stopped in for a Sfogliatella and a Napoleon and my Dad had an Apple Turner for a quick snack in the morning. It was delicious and fresh and enjoyable. Nice selection and you can get a gourmet coffee and check out the BBQ and Sandwiches. Great spot!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

They have good sandwiches, they are very large and have a "healthy" portion of stuff inside, made however you like it. The price is comparable to Subway, thankfully the quality is not.
They also have the best Fudge!!!