“Cute little spot ”

I84 Country Deli
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Greentown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Description: I84 country deli , is has the best Cheese steak and Burgers in Pa. Our Country Store has has unique souvenirs to remember your beautiful time at Lake Wallenpaupack and Milford PA. From key chains, t-shirts, mugs, coasters, pottery, signs, pillows, bags and much more.
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Cheesesteak was great, fresh roll, tuna wrap was really good and so big I took half with me. Didn't see any bottled water. Comes with coleslaw and a pickle. $18 for both sandwiches

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 29 December 2016

It was WinterFest in Hawley, PA and we wanted a lunch, in Greentown, PA near my parents' place so we checked on the 84 Country Deli and my friend had a great steak and cheese with peppers and onions, and I had half an American (turkey, ham, roast beef) with lettuce and tomatoes and cheese, and mayo and Dad had the other half. We went back recently and had the Coney, a pressed corned beef and coleslaw with Russian Dressing. It was delicious. We've also had their soups, a beef barley, a chicken noodle, and a chicken gumbo, each was delicious. We take a lot of photos with the outside photo opportunities when we go with out of town guests. Food is delicious and the seating very comfortable. Lots of items to buy, t-shirts, jams and jellies, relishes, soup mixes, candy, craft sodas, engraved items, jewelry, country signs, and tin signs and magnets.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2016

It was the first day of snow and The Gobbler, a Turkey pressed monster sandwich, with all the fixings inside, was on the special menu board so we tried it. Delicious like Thanksgiving Day altogether. The cranberry sauce and stuffing with carved turkey meat and some gravy all very good. Great service and good to catch up with everyone at the store. So we went over the river and through the woods to the 84 Country Store and had the best late lunch. If you can try this special do so, it certainly is one good gobbler!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Stopped by based on reviews and lo and behold it's worth every penny. Got some sandwiches and BBQ ribs. Not a big portion but it was enough to feed 6 people. And it was tasty like noone could believe. I'll be stopping by again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Good sandwiches, had philly chicken and a philly steak. Probably should have added condiments along with the peppers onions and cheese, a little bland but definitely tasty. Nice people, cool store.

Date of visit: September 2016