“love the pizza”
Review of Primanti Bros.

Primanti Bros.
Ranked #9 of 194 Restaurants in Greensburg
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This primantis is usually the best and today was no different. My mom got the turkey sandwich and I got the chili and the white pizza. The sandwiches are so big and she said it was really good. The chili was yummy as usual and the pizza was just as yummy to. The waitress was better than the usual service you get here. Will be back.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Sat at a table for about 10 min. No one even asked if I wanted something to drink. Waitress seemed to be more interested in talking to each other than waiting on anyone. Usually like Primanti Bros. but will not be coming back to this one in Greensburg, Pa. while I'm hear.

PrimantiBros, Manager at Primanti Bros., responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Hi Wyatt! This isn't okay and we'd love to learn more about your visit! Since TripAdvisor doesn't allow for private messaging, please feel free to reach out to us via Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, or the contact page on our website so we can attempt to make this right!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Always a Pittsburgh family favorite. Great food, friendly wait staff. Good value for the $$. They have several locations, never had anything less than a great time at any location.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We always enjoy Primanti's . The Primanti's in Greensburg has outside seating which is nice during the summer and fall. A really big variety of foods. Enjoyed it.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

My husband, son and I went on a Saturday afternoon to weeks ago and sat in the corner booth. There were dead flies all over the windowsill and spiderwebs all over the blinds. I guess the food was ok, but I just wanted my area to be clean. It wasn't. Lost my appetite.