“Great for lunch”
Review of Sun Dawg Cafe

Sun Dawg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Greensburg
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I've eaten here a lot, the lunches are just wonderful, interesting menu, great selections, well-priced, very lovely place to eat lunch

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Mexican flare - organic chalk board menu, delicious (made on site ) bake goods , gluten free options fri-Sat , great ambience! Get here for breakfast, creative pancake choices !

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We always look for unique places to eat when out and about. Sun Dawg fit the bill. Their Falafel Tacos, Sweet Potato Coconut Curry, PB&J donuts. All awesome. Service was fast. Prices fair. Will return!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I like to take my family to Sun Dawg for breakfast on the weekend for a real treat.
The ladies who work there are really cool.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Staff members at the Westmoreland Museum up the street recommended this place in walking distance and if I lived in the area I would visit again. It's a little confusing when entering but the counter folks walked us through ordering then sitting. Red curry with shrimp was good, a touch above average, and a chicken sausage tacos were a bit more impressive, though the plate was too small (side plate would help, and I'm sure they'd have given us one if we'd asked which we didn't). White rice was a little extra sticky, hard to separate into the dishes we ordered and a smidge overcooked, but rice can be tricky. Portions were lunch sized, so don't expect the giant Western Pennsylvania platters that beg for a to-go box before you even dig in. Helpfully the menu board noted what was gluten free and what was vegetarian.
Incidentally, some other diners experienced a delay in some part of their order and the server offered an extra to off-set the inconvenience (an item or two to go, i think). Nice. That's a class act, there.
Would definitely return, and bring my own hooch if I wanted it, and ask for the extra plate.There were bakery items at the counter which looked great (and again, at least one was gluten free), so obviously someone there is paying attention to diner's needs.