“Great food”

Add it.
Oliver's Pourhouse
Ranked #34 of 194 Restaurants in Greensburg
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

First time in Greensburg and someone on the street recommended the restaurant. Said she eat there for lunch a lot and it's alway good. She yelled try the cheesecake as she was walking away. So we tried it and the food was GREAT. If you love a club sandwich try the corned beef turkey. It was excellent and the fries here are all fresh made so they are really good. My husband had a burger and said it was one of the best he has had and he eats a lot of burgers. Don't leave here without getting the cheesecake! That's really good advice so take it. They have about 7 different kinds and I'm sure that they are all good. We split the Carmel pretzel - wow!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Worst service ever! Myself and four friends went here for drinks and appetizers. Waited 30 minutes for a drink. Friends had arrived before me and had ordered food. When their food was brought to them I asked if I could order, was told by the waitress, " I'm too busy right now"! No one was ever offered a second drink. Needless to say, we left and will not be back.

1  Thank O2855LWpatriciaa
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Wife and I were in town for Christmas Concert at the Palace. Walking to another restaurant hoping to get a table and noticed this Establishment. Walk in not knowing what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised! Chelsie the server was friendly and very helpful. Food was served promptly and was very good. We will be back even when not attending concert!

Reviewed 13 November 2016

My only complaint about this restaurant would be that there is too much to choose from! Our waitress was helpful, our service was quick but not rushed, the food was wonderful, and the atmosphere was fun! I loved the classic rock music, and the sports fans at the bar were clearly enjoying the games, and did not distract from our meal at all - in fact they added to the fun of the the place! I would definitely return here if I ever find myself in Greensburg again...would actually love a place like this close to me!

1  Thank katamie
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We visited here with our son who lives & studies in Greenburg and he recommended it, We weren't disappointed as the food is fresh and excellent as was the service from the friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. we were so impressed we returned the next night, Highly recommend this place.