“Great selection, value and service!”
Review of Oliver's Pourhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oliver's Pourhouse
Ranked #34 of 192 Restaurants in Greensburg
Reviewed 13 November 2016

My only complaint about this restaurant would be that there is too much to choose from! Our waitress was helpful, our service was quick but not rushed, the food was wonderful, and the atmosphere was fun! I loved the classic rock music, and the sports fans at the bar were clearly enjoying the games, and did not distract from our meal at all - in fact they added to the fun of the the place! I would definitely return here if I ever find myself in Greensburg again...would actually love a place like this close to me!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank katamie

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We visited here with our son who lives & studies in Greenburg and he recommended it, We weren't disappointed as the food is fresh and excellent as was the service from the friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. we were so impressed we returned the next night, Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Our expectations were pretty high of this place based on recommendations. We stopped for lunch. Service was good. Food was just okay. The special sandwich was a turkey wrap - you got some turkey and a piece of lettuce. Soup was good. We will try it again but maybe for dinner this time. Decent looking menu.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

The Pourhouse is one of our favorite restaurants in Greensburg!! Their steak salad is the best I've had. My husband and son love the wings here. The service is always above and beyond. Can't say enough good about this place!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We've been to Oliver's twice in the past couple of months and have enjoyed it. The food and drinks were good both times, but it definitely appears to be a local favorite for some folks who hang out to drink through the night. If you want to have a conversation with your dinner partner(s), you should avoid going later in the evening because it can get extremely loud, especially if you're seated at a dining table on the bar side.

Date of visit: May 2016