“The service was fast and friendly, the food was hot and yummy!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #67 of 194 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I really enjoy coming here. I live nearby and the atmosphere is always lively with all the tvs showing news and sports. Nice to relax and yet stay connected. The basket of cheese curds didn't hurt either! ;-) I really love the Chicken Caesar Salad. My friend had the Chicken Buffalitos.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I don't understand the bad reviews. Try the hot hot wings. They were very good and service was excellent. I gave them 5 stars.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Our server, Jordan was on the ball. Always noticing when myself or my dinner guest needed a refill of beverage. The food arrived quickly and appetizers were properly spaced out from the main course. Really enjoyed being seated quickly and getting beverage service right away even during a dinner crowd!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Obviously this place is known for its wings. The other food, including appetizers and sandwiches aren't bad either. I always ask that the wings are "well done" because I've had them undercooked and they were inedible. Unfortunately some severs have been great while others have been terrible.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Dined here twice during my stay. Servers and management very accommodating to my needs. They have the newer game tablets which I used to access the National Trivia Network for some needed diversion, while travelling to visit ailing relative.