“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just wanted to order in and the hotel suggested this place they were super fast and the food was amazing!!! Just an FYI the large pizza is like an extra large!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and it did not fail to please. I had the chicken marsala which was light, tasty, tender and hot. DH had the ital. sub which he said was pretty good. I was happy that things were hot and served promptly, not sitting under a heat lamp.
Service was good, friendly server, pleasant, too.
Ambiance was very pleasant.

Penny G, Manager at Fabios, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed the restaurant and your dinner!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Have eaten here before and it was ok both for dinner and lunch. Maybe I'm getting too picky in my old age but going to an Italian restaurant for some reason I expected a good strong cup of coffee or failing that an espresso. Onlt had typical weak diner type coffee and no espresso. Soft shell crab sandwich was just ok and I didn't read fine print..did it say came with fries? Really would of preferred choice of healthier side, even if had to pay for. Again fries as a side just seems so diner like. Tried to make eye contact with server 3X to no avail as I needed her. Nice ambiance with the stone wall and bare wood

Penny G, Manager at Fabios, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

I am so sorry your experience at our restaurant wasn’t what you hoped for. I would love for you all to come back and try us again. You can call me at+15705796687 or the restaurant number to discuss this further. We’d like to make it right for you.

Penny Gruendl

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went early on a Tuesday with a group of five. Seated right away. Food was good and plentiful. No alcohol served, BYOB only!

Penny G, Manager at Fabios, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We went there for the first time after reading the reviews. When we pulled into the parking lot, we should have turned around. The exterior pictures that are posted must have been taken a long time ago. The interior is a little better. The service was good but the food was below average. Big selection so maybe we just missed the good ones. We won't be back.

1  Thank 685alany