All reviews deluxe suite balcony room amish country lancaster area home away from home entire house robert hall recommend this b b to anyone the main house wonderful weekend each morning enjoyed our stay cookies visiting lancaster first floor great place to stay fresh fruit
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great stay. Extremely clean. The owner came in and made our beds and gave us fresh towels after we stepped out for the day. Breakfast was lovely. Owner was very courteous and welcoming. We stayed in the west cottage which is actually a basement unit. The bathroom was small. The living room area was small with limited seating. But the bedrooms were big and nicely decorated. Bed was comfortable. Sheets were outstanding. The grounds were well manicured. Nice plants. Milkweed with monarch caterpillars. Location is fantastic! Definitely will go back again. Will stay in the house next time. The house was beautiful and well decorated. Eye catching puzzle table. Snacks and drinks available. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I took my parents and daughter to the Amish country and we stayed at the After Eight Bed & Breakfast. It was well located in the heart of the Amish country with easy access to Lancaster, Paradise and Intercourse. We stayed in the little apartment adjacent to the main house. It had two comfortable bedrooms, a bathroom, living room and open plan kitchen. It was perfect for our requirements. We had delicious breakfasts in the morning, and enjoyed the owner's jokes and stories as he served us. I highly recommend this. The back overlooks an Amish farm and it's really idyllic.

Room tip: we loved the little apartment at the back
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DanaeT
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time staying in the cottage east room. We had to attend a wedding in the area, so we booked the cottage and my sister stayed in one of The rooms in The main building. The breakfasts were delightful, the rooms were clean, and the service was friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Robert was a very hospitable host. Robert keeps his bed and breakfast neat and clean and, has a scrumptious breakfast. I enjoyed the numerous collections of games and puzzles that were available. It was nice in the evenings to relax and work on a puzzle or play a board game. The room stayed in was neat and clean and the bed is very comfortable. The only negative part is that the room stayed in was near the high way and there was a lot of noise all through the night.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rosebud1849
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I would highly recommend staying at this B&B. Robert was very welcoming and gave great recommendations. Location is very close to everything and the breakfast is amazing. Very happy with my decision to stay here.

Date of stay: July 2017