1,217 results
All reviews longwood gardens omelet chef omelet station omelet bar brandywine valley made to order omelets best westerns custom omelets free breakfast great hotel excellent breakfast rooms are spacious king suite fitness room indoor pool fitness center fresh fruit
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. If you have time, it would be best to stay for a few days. There is so much to see and do in the area. Longwood Gardens is very near and you need lots of time to experience this marvel. Learn all about mushrooms in Kennett Square. Stroll through the Jenkins gardens in Devon. But, I digress.....The Best Western, as always was just as we expected. They are always clean, well appointed, comfortable and just what we need. The customer service is perfect, both with the hotels and the company. This hotel was no exception. I wish that all my hotel stays could be at a Best Western. They all have great breakfasts, but this one had a chef making omlets to order.

Room Tip: Any that we have used are great.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve A, Owner at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

We love your loyalty to Best Western. I am so happy that you chose to stay with us and that we lived up to your expectations. We want to do everything we can to make your stay as smooth as possible. Our location gives all our guests easy access to so much. With that in mind it is important to start your day off right with our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I spent 2 weeks on business here my first time . You never know what to expect. But a wonderful experience and amazing people! From check in to check out everyone has there to help and speed you along.
Kim is the glue and the person who keeps it running smooth and whirling like a top.The omelet chief is amazing and so fast and accommodating and so sweet and speaks to everyone. Making sure they get their order correctly. Rooms very quiet and very clean! Housekeeping is very accommodating for if sleeping in. Trip July 2017
Second trip for a wedding was the same. Amazed people remember your name and say welcome back. Over all the hotel is spacious ad close to Route 1 and I 95. Get to Philly airport in 15 without traffic. Going back next May 2019 for conference in Delaware.

Stayed: May 2018

I am so glad you have chosen our hotel multiple times. It is an honor to see you time and time again. It is our priority to serve you in every way possible. From the moment you walk in, we want you to feel welcomed. Our omelet chef is an amazing addition and I am glad that you got to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We look forward to next May.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Really nice hotel, clean and stylish. Room was nice and big. King bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was an added bonus along with the free parking. I guess the only negative is that the lounge is detached and across the parking lot. I would absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: King rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve A, Owner at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Our entire team is committed to making sure that you have a wonderful stay. I certainly hope that you had a positive experience with our entire staff. I’m glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast along with everything else we have to offer. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Excellent facility. We've been staying there for years and have never been disappointed with the room, breakfast, and service. Breakfast includes omelets to order among other items. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Steve A, Owner at Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

We love our repeat guests. It means so much to us that you want to come back time and time again. On top of that we strive to make sure that each stay is a wonderful experience and it sounds like it was. From our complimentary breakfast to our free Wi-Fi, we take care of our guests. I look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

From walking into the front till leaving next day everyone was friendly and congenial. The rooms were very clean and actually smelled very fresh. Breakfast was amazing and the bar and restaurant behind hotel was also great. Would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We want you to feel as comfortable as you would at home. This means that we take care of the little things and the big things. Our complimentary breakfast is a guest favorite and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed it to. Next time you are in the area we hope you make Best Western your home away from home.