“Always good”

Ranked #2 of 127 Restaurants in Exton
Price range: US$0 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: All of our delicious dinners are made from scratch. We serve hormone and antibiotic free chicken, roast beef, filet mignon and NY Strip steaks. Our turkey, pork and roast beef is seasoned and baked on premises. All of our vegetables are hand cut and received 6 days a week, fresh not frozen. All of our fish is fresh also, never frozen. I read all of our labels and can insure you that there is not MSG, nitrates, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup or other artificial additives or colorings in 95% of our menu items. Ron's is the go to place for a great selection of gluten free items. Our pizza and strombolies are made from imported Italian flour which has been proven to be healthier for you. Our breads are delivered fresh every morning from our local vendors. All of our salads are made with fresh cut lettuce (not the bagged, gas-preserved version). Even our mixed greens are hand washed, dried, cut and mixed by our kitchen staff. Only top quality at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Usually when places become popular and busy quality goes down. Ron’s continues to be great! Food is delicious . Make sure you make a reservation though.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

My family and I got take out during a week night and food was very good. Nice choices and portions are good. I had the Seafood Oscar "small plate" and it was truly delicious.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A friend had recommended Ron’s to us. We ordered take out. The girl on the phone was attentive and answered all my questions. Highly recommend the boneless buffalo wings. Probably one of the best I’ve ever had. Burgers are top notch. The loaded burger with caramelized onions, peppers, bacon, and cheese is so good. Definitely check this place out!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The food is great here. I had the drunken pasta with shrimp and it came with a nice salad. My husband ordered the special ; Jambalaya and he loved it. I highly recommend Ron’s.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Greeted warmly we had to wait a bit for a table for 6 on a Saturday night. Definitely not a terrible wait.

Our waiter was nice and took great care of us. The menu is extensive and all of our dishes were very good. The crab cake was exceptional!!! This is not just bar food. We also loved that we could make some of the items “healthier options”.

We will definitely return.