All reviews privacy clarion roomy sleep shower beds desk lobby
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The internet had some serious issues...kept turning off every minute and i had to log back in, i checked in at 3 but was told the check in was at 4 and the bathroom sink was clogged but other than that the room was ok.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
FellowTraveler728819, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you TOMMY C for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. Our apologies for the internet challenges, thank you for bringing that to our attention as we want to provide the best internet service possible for our guests.
We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Exton area.Thank you again!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We checked in and the guy at the feont desk was rude and was in hurry to put his headphones back on.,our shower didn't work. The young man laughed at me when I explained our shower not working because there was no cold water. The water waa so hot we couldn't use it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank emilyp135
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is a unique location in that the hotel has two "wings" - one designated Quality Inn, and the other designated Clarion Inn. The staff and the venue were great!

We've always been generally pleased with Quality or Clarion hotels. I understand this used to be a Wyndham Garden hotel. There is a full bar & restaurant on the location - so this is really an "upgrade" from your typical Quality/Clarion Inn. The rooms and hallways are a bit "dated", but apparently the new management is working hard to upgrade and "modernize" some. Our room, with a king bed, was clean and very roomy.

All in all this was a very nice location, and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 875lancef
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Last minute trip. Quality chain I typically don't use them because it's usually the quality that is issue but I had read some good reviews that mentioned it was new ownership so I figured I give it a try.
They are obviously going thru a transition and in need of updating See photos - torn wallpaper in bathroom, spots on bedding and marks on wall and ceiling. I ask for a different room. The front desk was very nice and the new room was better and smelled like it had recently been cleaned. Although they had forgotten wash cloths.
Beds were fine, comfortable.
Second night they had a prom or some dance event in the large area adjacent to the lobby. But you could hear and feel the music bass from 8 to 11 pm. We were on the 3rd floor. I understand the event was probably a decent money maker for them but if you are planning something like that then have the rest of the hotel guests farther away on the other side of the building were they would not be disturbed.
Also when I booked the room I thought it included breakfast but when I got there was told it did not.
I can understand and deal with the updating from old to new but what I am more concerned with is the quality, not washing, changing bedding and the lack of consideration for other hotel guests that were not part of the event. Something for future guests to consider before booking.
I don't usually give critical reviews but I book my room based on positive reviews. I hope this will give others a better idea of what to expect.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DCfromCT
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed at this hotel for one night and let me just say one of the first things that are important in the hotel business is first impressions and the front desk agent was very friendly and very welcoming and made us feel welcome and check-in was a breeze. The room what's clean the beds were clean and I go through the beds with a black light to check for stains and for bed bugs and both of our beds were a hundred percent clean and they were comfortable. The shower had a nice hot water and the shower pressure was awesome one of the best hotels I stayed in that has good shower pressure or water pressure is that all being said there are some things that they could approve the sink could be cleaned a little better in the bathroom I saw some stuff with the backlight on the sink and the windows could in the room could use some cleaning other than that those are the small issues I found other than that the room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable and I did get a good night sleep there and they do have a restaurant and they do have they all you can eat buffet for $6.95 which is a good deal. So with all that being said if you are in Exton Pennsylvania I want a nice clean comfortable room with amazing staff the Quality Hotel is your place to stay and I would stay here again the next time I am in this area and to all the staff of the Quality Hotel keep up the good work and I can't wait to visit you guys again soon!

Sincerely Kent Walker