See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A few of the hotels were booked using the CLC lodging for my company which I use a hotel at least 1 or 2 nights a week. I called a few places within 10 miles, But when I called here and Spoke to Travis.. I could tell right away even though it was 20 minutes a way I was heading here.. If I needed to print something out he said email it to me.. I did at 1 point ask to Use a pair of scissors real quick. and he was right there, let me use them real quick no questions asked.. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but with so many hotels that I frequent. Having a very reliable guy at the front desk is so important and I will definitely be back because of Travis.
Thank you Brian...

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Brian, thank you so much for the wonderful review, most especially the kind comments about Travis. It's important to us that all our guests have a great experience, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

The coffee was good but I was expecting a hot breakfast, not a grab-and-go selction of sweet muffins and bars. Room was clean and everything was in good working order. I would have liked a thicker/heavier comforter on the bed. Quiet.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Christopher, thank you for your feedback. It's nice to know you enjoyed your overall stay with us. However, we are sorry the breakfast offerings were not to your liking. We have made a note of your review as we plan any changes to our breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Extended stay America in exton was wonderful. Last minute reservation on New Year's Eve . . . The place we had booked had roaches in the room Wasn't about to stay there!
The staff at Extended Stay America couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming . . . And the price wasn't much more then "the roach motel"

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for your candid evaluation. We are sorry we failed to provide you the clean suite you expected when you selected our hotel for your lodging needs. What you encountered should not have happened as we have regular treatments from a professional service to ward off the type of unwanted visitors you mentioned. We have scheduled additional treatments so our goal of providing clean rooms can be achieved and to prevent this from happening again. We are confident your experience will exceed the high standards you have come to expect from our brand the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Other than the very welcoming front desk staff, this was by far the worst room I've ever stayed in. I was supposedly given a "smoke free" room. The room smelled like chain smokers were living in there. I went out and left the window open for 5 hours, didn't help. I left reeking of smoke. I stayed on the 3rd floor which was filled with people who acted like they were at home by talking as loud as they wanted in the halls and with their doors open at 5am. Never got back to sleep. These same people also trashed the breakfast area in the lobby. Girl at front desk apologized to me for how it looked but said nothing to the offenders. Wi-fi was poor, paint was peeling in the bathroom, towels had faded black marks on them. The bathroom door would not close as it lodged against the kitchen countertop. Just an overall bad experience.

Room tip: Go elsewhere as there are hotels right next door and across the street that will do a better job.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ptizzo74
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Went to check in after i already prepaid. Clerk said no rooms.were available. Its abouy 8pm at night. Around 830 after speaking back n forth with a clerk. She said oh i found u a room. Lol. If no rooms.were available when i 1st got there how did she find me a room 30 to 40 mins later. She told me we said that becauae no rooms were cleaned. This is bad for business. Ur losing money because rooms are not cleaned.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Exton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for sharing the details surrounding your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of attention at the front desk. Your experience is not indicative of the service we train our associates to provide. We have shared your feedback with the entire team as we take your comments seriously, and our training will be revisited to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the hospitality you deserve on a future visit.