All reviews janet jackson room was clean philadelphia airport philly diner would highly recommend this hotel recent stay close to the airport water pressure business trip rri pets interstate
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is my go-to place whenever I'm staying in Philly. I've stayed all over the airport area & this is the one that I use exclusively now. The location is super-convenient to I95 and I476 and if you don't feel like driving into Philly for dinner, you're only about 5 minutes from Folsom/Norwood, which both have some nice restaurants.
As for my most recent stay, I have no complaints. Our Superior King room was clean, the woman at the front desk was friendly & there was plenty of free parking. I was happy to see how many electrical outlets we had in our room....it made charging our phones very convenient. Although I didn't have a pet with me, as a pet owner, I appreciate that they are pet friendly.

Room Tip: Superior King is only a few buck more, it's worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Bill, thank you so much for your review. It is so nice to see people taking their time to post something positive about their experience at any business. We are delighted to hear that we continue to provide the service and quality you deserve and we thank you for your business. Thank you again for review, safe travels and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I had a extended stay here for business. I would have given it a very good rating if weren't for the property and room being a little run down. The room was clean, the TV was a large flat screen. Grounds keeping kept the landscapping well manicured but the building itself was a little old and rotted in some places. I had no problems with security, seemed very safe and was in a very convenient location, a very short trip to the airport. Management was friendly. WIFI was very fast.

Room Tip: The Philadelphia Diner next door is pretty good, despite the poor reviews
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldWideInternation
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Guest, I want to thank you for your extended stay and your business. I am glad my staff provided the quality you deserve. We are working on fixing some of the damaged wood and we hope to see you again soon with more updated building as we continue to provide our Red Roof Plus quality and service. Thank you again for your review and your business. Safe travels.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was my second visit to this property. The first time I had a regular King room. It was comfortable, but small. This time I opted for the Premium King room as I understood it would be larger. It was much larger, very clean, with free wifi. There was also a small coffee maker, which I didn't use because I brought my own coffee pot as I always do when I travel. The snack box in the refrigerator was nice. It contained a bottle of water, a bottle of OJ, 2 granola bars and a microwave popcorn. There was a large work desk and plenty of outlets in the room. The water in the shower and sink got hot quickly and remained hot. It was a nice stay and I will probably return the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking your time to post your positive feedback about our Premium king room. I am delighted that we were able to surve you and delivered a clean and comfortable stay. It would be our pleasure to see you again in your future travels. Thank you again for your review

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The girl at the front desk had a bad attitude. Our whole conversation was “can I help you?”, “room 214”. That’s all she said. The walkway on the second floor was filthy, dirt, gum, cigarette butts and trash blowing around. Inside the room was floors were dirty, pennies all over the floor. There was long black hair all over the bathroom. I didn’t go down and complain because I didn’t want to get in a fight with the girl with the attitude. The bed looked clean, we stayed and got out of there early the next am.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank romeofl

Thank You for your review. I am sorry to hear about your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff so we can improve in our service and quality. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I felt I was in a highway Motel, with the pictures of the rooms copied from another hotel. What was shown as a Superior King turned out to be a basic standard King size bed with no perks. Air was stale in the room and impacted my allergies.Tissues for the room were a pack of pocket tissues not a box. Expectations were for the room to be as shown in photos, not an elongated lens that made the room appear bigger than it was. Was placed on the back side of the building where the pets included a pig, and a dog that roamed the grounds without a leash, and whose owner sat in the door way smoking cigarettes. I feel as if I was robbed!

Room Tip: Select another hotel and pay the extra money.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele R
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. The pictures that advertised showing our Superior King size rooms and they are much bigger in size and do offer a lot more amenities. Also, we are a pet friendly hotel and we welcome our guests with pets anytime. As far as a pet pig, those guests were refugees from FL who lost their home during the storm and it was our pleasure to serve them in time of need. They brought everything they could including their pets. Thank you again for taking your time to share your experience.