All reviewsjanet jacksonroom was cleanphiladelphia airportwould highly recommend this hotelrecent stayclose to the airportbusiness triprripetsinterstate
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I felt I was in a highway Motel, with the pictures of the rooms copied from another hotel. What was shown as a Superior King turned out to be a basic standard King size bed with no perks. Air was stale in the room and impacted my allergies.Tissues for the room were a pack of pocket tissues not a box. Expectations were for the room to be as shown in photos, not an elongated lens that made the room appear bigger than it was. Was placed on the back side of the building where the pets included a pig, and a dog that roamed the grounds without a leash, and whose owner sat in the door way smoking cigarettes. I feel as if I was robbed!

Room Tip: Select another hotel and pay the extra money.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele R
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. The pictures that advertised showing our Superior King size rooms and they are much bigger in size and do offer a lot more amenities. Also, we are a pet friendly hotel and we welcome our guests with pets anytime. As far as a pet pig, those guests were refugees from FL who lost their home during the storm and it was our pleasure to serve them in time of need. They brought everything they could including their pets. Thank you again for taking your time to share your experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Flight was not leaving out so we stayed at the Red Roof it was comfortable it was clean the woman at the front desk need a little more customer service experience but other than that everything was good I like Red Roof

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Julia C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and positive comments. We truly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I have stayed at Red Roofs before and liked them. This being a PLUS+ one, I expected it to be at least as good as the others, if not better. On the positive side, the room was clean - not issues with cleanliness or the amenities in the room. The location was a little sketchy. The biggest problem was that the heating system in the room was a hot-water radiant system where the radiators were actually up where a window valence would be and the system clicked continuously....all......night....long! Didn't sleep hardly at all. I did mention this a checkout and they charged me half the rate, so they did try. I am not able to sleep with that noise, so would not visit again.

Room Tip: turn up the heat when you get there and if you hear clicking, ask for a different room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob S

Dear Mr. Rob S, thank you for your review. It is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations and you couldn't sleep. Unfortunately some heaters do click when they get hot and we are working on a solution to resolve this problem. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to deliver great quality and service as it is our number one priority. Please consider us again perhaps during warmer weather. Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was our 3rd Red Roof hotel this week on our 7 week cross country tour. The hotel was close to the airport and in an OK section of town. It took us about 15 minutes to get down to the center city. Our first night was on a Saturday and the hotel had a bit more activity than I expected. Nothing unusual or dangerous, just a lot of people walking around. The hotel is pet friendly and had guest laundry facilities. The room was updated and clean and the standard rooms in this hotel seemed a little larger than the Red Roof norm. There is a Denny's next door.

Room Tip: Standard Room a Little Larger
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Don A, thank you for taking your time and share your experience at our hotel. I know you have many lodging choices and I thank you on behalf of the other 2 Red Roofs and ours for choosing to stay with us. We are an Airport property so we do get busy a lot but like you said this is a very safe area and we are conveniently located to all local attractions. We truly hope to see you again, safe travels and thank you again for your business.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Another great stay for the third year in a row. Room was clean and had everything needed for a comfortable experience. Next to Dennys and the Phila Diner so food is easily purchased. I have read reviews by others and I do not understand what they expect. Reasonably priced, clean rooms, and courteous staff. I sometimes think that some simply look for something to criticize.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 700traveler700

Dear 3rd year in row guest :)! Thank you so much for choosing us again for the third year. I am glad that we are able to consistently make your stay pleasant. Thank you for your comments and I hope we will see you next year again!