“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Not far off Hwy. 832 which goes right into Presque Isle Park
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Party of four at 5 on a Sunday evening and everything went great. We all had Italian staples and we enjoyed them very much. I’ve lived in the Erie area for many years and this was our first visit and I must admit it should not have been.

1  Thank joeciss

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have lived in Erie for over 5 decades and it seems like Serafini's has always been around. This is not fine dining. Just simple, tasty Italian American food. I don't think they have changed their decor since they moved to this location some 30 plus years ago. I don't think the menu has changed either. The place is busy every Friday and Saturday night. Staff is friendly and very efficient. Lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, ravioli, gnocchi with meat sauce or sauce with meatballs all very good. Deep rich sauce. The Italian specialties are all great. I have enjoyed most of them over the years.

They take the if it ain't broke don't fix it approach. Again this is old school Italian American food so if you're in the mood, try this Erie staple.

2  Thank ErieRH
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The BEST chicken alfredo! Our family of 8 has never been disappointed in the food or the service. You probably can’t go wrong with whatever you choose, but the chicken parmigiana and eggplant parmigiana are very good too!

1  Thank sselak
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My Italian in-laws gave us no choice but to go here after a shopping trip to Erie. "It's the beeeest." Well, let me make my own judgments, thank you.

Prices were decent. I wasn't crazy about the whole - oil, vinegar, black pepper and dip bread in it experience.

My large pizza was...huge. But, literally nothing to write home about. Crust was thin, dry and lifeless. I wish I had ordered the spaghetti + meatballs like others had.

The building looks like an old 7-11. It's dark décor is dated. And, our server would disappear for long amounts of time. It was impossible to get sweetener for our iced teas. I was asked over and over what topping I wanted because she couldn't remember anything. Little things like that irked me. Ehh.

2  Thank Pineapple62
Reviewed 9 November 2017

If your looking for Italian food look no further, all the dishes tried were very tasty , and to my surprise they have an excellent perch sandwich

1  Thank William V

Been to serafini's? Share your experiences!