“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Not far off Hwy. 832 which goes right into Presque Isle Park
Reviewed 9 November 2017

If your looking for Italian food look no further, all the dishes tried were very tasty , and to my surprise they have an excellent perch sandwich

1  Thank William V

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I always try to eat at at least one Italian Restaurant. The food was excellent and we will go there again.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have been going to Erie since I was a child, and heard alot about Serafini's, but never went until now. Boy, have I been missing out on a great dining experience!
We went on a Saturday night, and it was crowded, but the service did not suffer. Our waitress was kind enough to split the 1/2 ravioli, 1/2 spaghetti dinner for me and my mother, since neither of us wanted alot to eat. I'm glad we did that! Each meal came with a GIANT delicious meatball and that, coupled with the sausage ravioli, was plenty for me to eat! We will definitely be back when we are in the Erie area. P.S. They need to change the photo of the restaurant sign, since it looks completely different and sits close to the ground, which me missed twice and had to turn around!

1  Thank Sanj2561
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Service has always been satisfactory. Food is alwasy very good. Atmosphere nothing specail, lean but could use some updating.

1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Took the family for some family time and different dishes to try.
The kids loved it . Only thing was there was an odd smell on the place not sure if it was just that night or not as we haven't made it back there yet. But good food

Been to serafini's? Share your experiences!