“Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how conscientious the staff was. My server asked what order I wanted my food served in (I ordered a few items at once). She asked if I wanted bread, which I did not, so it avoided waste and mindless eating if she had placed it on the table.

The French onion soup was hearty, and the lightly toasted bread within the soup added a nice crisp contrast to the standard cheese topped juicy bread sponge.

The avocado toast could have been improved upon. I would have preferred it if the avocado were allowed to be the star of this dish. It was pureed with too much citrus juice, tasting a bit like store bought prepackaged guacamole. Despite this, the other flavors shined, and I liked it more as I ate it. (Consider smashing fresh avocado for this).

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Our first evening in Ephrata, looking for good dinner place, highly recommended on trip advisor and the Inn Keeper where we stayed gave high recommendation! So we had dinner here! Lots of Lincoln history, still debatable if Lincoln actually was there at some point!! But the food and service was great!! We had burgers with crab dip, my burger was cooked to perfection!! They are known for their baked tomato soup!! Try it! It was delicious!! Our waitress was darling, so friendly and so willing to serve and was very helpful!! The dining room was very nice, pictures make it out to be dressed up attire, but don’t let the linen table cloths fool you! Casual dress is fine!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stopped by for dinner on Saturday night. We ate at the bar.

As you might expect, the bar side is louder than the restaurant would be.

I had the burger with the crab dip and got fries on the side. Both the burger and the fries were good and above average for pub food. My date had the crispy chicken salad that turned out to be two chicken tenders - below average.

The service was good and the portions were large.

Dinner with two pints and a soda ran approximately $35 with tip - a fair price.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner was delicious. Staff was very friendly and attentive, even though they were quite busy. We made reservations and the table was waiting for us.

My wife loved the antiques throughout the restaurant. She is a history buff & loved the fact that Abe Lincoln was there in 1861.

I had a burger with bacon, wife had the autumn chicken. Potato Skin appetizer. All were tasty! Would definitely go again next time in the area.

I checked in on Facebook. One of my coworkers, from the jersey shore, commented that he too has been to Olde Lincoln & enjoyed it as well.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Whenever we go to the Olde Lincoln House, the food is always excellent and we almost always have the same wonderful waiter. We enjoy going on New Year's Eve and love their special menu for that evening. I also had our anniversary party there in an upstairs room.