“Very good deli”

Danner's Deli
Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I was looking for a quick place to eat and was told to try Danner's. Located in a small place with only two tables, I ordered a turkey, cheese and cabbage sandwich. It was heated and very good. There were many choices on the menu and the food was reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly. I will come again.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Surprised at the large selection on the menu. Service was outstanding and the food delicious. Great value for the money and a central location.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Even though I've lived in the area for years, today we finally went for a walk around Lititz. We spotted this small deli and decided to stop in. It cost under $30 for the three of us to have a meal. The sandwiches come with kettle chips. My uncle loved the pastrami on rye, and I enjoyed the turkey and cheese on a pretzel bun. It was the perfect meal to wrap up our day.
The woman behind the counter was kind and easy to talk to. She even informed us that every second Friday, Lititz and it's stores are open late. I'd we make the trip into town again, I'll surely stop and eat at Danner's!

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

They use Boars Head Deli meat which makes the difference between a good sandwich and a decent one. The only negative is that the price is a little salty for the size of the food that is received. Otherwise a good place to grab a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We stopped in for a mid day lunch. The place is by no means fancy. They had a large menu of subs, wrap, and sandwiches (some served on pretzel bread. The owner was very friendly and even made a special request for one of my daughters. The meat used is Boar's Head and freshly cut. The sandwiches were full of meat and very good. Sandwiches came with chips and they had a cooler of "old time" drinks (orange and vanilla cream, Birch beer) which was a nice change from coke and pepsi.

Total price for 5 lunches and drinks was $42 and every one walk away full.

Don't expect fancy but you get a really good lunch.