All reviews great hotel front desk staff the breakfast area complimentary breakfast the hotel staff would stay here again king suite right next door excellent stay plenty of parking small town clean rooms oatmeal green dragon local restaurants main street ephrata area
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Lovely view from valley side of hotel. We were there in the fall and the colors were great. Very picturesque. Try dining at old Lincoln house about 5 miles away. Great food at a very reasonable price. Whole town is very charming.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016

I don't know why these better hotel chains choose to use faux eggs and sour fruit in their breakfast items. The complimentary breakfast is one of the reasons I stay at a hotel but when these items are of such low quality or just spoiled, there are no benefits to staying at these hotels.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2016

This was our second stay at this hotel. We enjoyed a beautiful setting, clean room, friendly staff, and good breakfast. We highly recommend it. My only real disappointment was that there is no hot tub.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great stay. Went antiquing in Adamstown just a quick15 minute drive away. Hotel was within walking distance to restaurants. No need for an Uber or a designated driver. Rooms were very clean and staff was friendly. Property seemed to be on the newer side. I would definitely stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

My sister & I stayed here for 2 nights, with our 2 nieces. Since we had a death in the family; we got a great, reduced rate! I loved the exercise room, using it twice! The equipment was updated, & modern! The pool is gorgeous, but never got the chance! The breakfast was from 6-10, and varied day to day! I wish I had taken a picture of my waffle creation!! It had blackberries, strawberry syrup, almonds, chocolate chips, and a whip cream happy face! There's several juices, varieties of tea, coffee, meats, eggs, cereals, bagels, muffins, toast, fruit, and sweet rolls! The best thing are the employees!! What a sweet, happy, breath of fresh air!!! The head of housekeeping, Gail, clerks, maids, and cleaning staff act as if they love YOU and their job!?'

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family