“Fantastic Pizza”
Review of Roma Pizza

Roma Pizza
Ranked #22 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I was in town, and needed a pizza to take to an on-site dinner meeting. I happened to see Roma Pizza as I was driving past, and I figured a local pizza shop would be better than a chain restaurant. I really liked this pizza. The price was reasonable too. This was my only time at this restaurant so I can't tell about consistency, but man the food tasted good. I will definitely be returning for more.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Waited longer than we were supposed to. My husband got a pizza and he liked it. I got an anti pasto and it was very very poor for a good anti pasto. No good hard salami no finger peppers and veggies. Very disappointing. If you like ham go for it even skimpy on the provalone cheese.
I wouldn't get this again!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Good food. Good salad. Good place for casual lunch of dinner. We had broccoli bites, their version of a cheese steak (had red sauce and pepperoni on it)and a shrimp salad. It was all tasty not greasy.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This is average Italian food and reasonable prices. There is plenty of seating, and the food is good, but not outstanding. Good for a quick lunch, though.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The food is amazing and the prices are priced right. We can feed our family of 5 for under $20. Staff is very friendly.