“Best Pizza and Subs in Ephrata”

Little Nicki's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 25 February 2016

The best meat lover's pizza in Central PA...they will even do a thin crust and do not forget the cheese burger subs....really good in or to go!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I eat a lot of pizza. I love it. Pizza is my "go to" food when I don't want to cook. Although making a bad pie is hard to do, I don't often get really excited about a pizza ... until now.
I stopped into Little Nicki's while on a regular visit to St. Boniface Craft Brewing (right down the street). The brewery doesn't have a kitchen, so they bring in food trucks. On this particular day, I really didn't care for the truck selection--I can make my own bangin' BBQ at home. So, knowing my crew and I were in for a full day of Hop'in Around, I hit up Little Nicki's for a pizza to take back to the brewery. The place was practically empty. I had never been here before, but I know the pizza shop has been around for a while. I ordered a standard 14-inch cheese. What I got was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The bottom was crispy and cooked to perfection. The cheese was tasty and of a sufficient portion. The sauce was wonderful. The only reason I don't give Little Nicki's a 5 ... well, actually I'd like to give them a 4.75 because they go beyond "very good." A 5 rating is something of rarified air.
The service was great, too. The cook was pleasant and eager to gain my return business. The lone waitress--even though she did not serve me--made time to chat with me. It was a nice touch. Little Nicki's has gained a fan for life. Even my wife--who doesn't much care for pizza--remarked on the quality of the product. Nice work!

Reviewed 24 December 2015

This can be a call in pizza joint if you want it to be, but it's far more. The only down side is that its easy to miss if you don't know it's there. Weak signage and a very low profile. I even had the GPS address and drove past it twice.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Little Nicki's is a household word in our home!!! We have been eating here ever since our kids were young and now they are married with children!! They live states away but everytime they come home we are headed to Little Nicki's for their pizzas, cheesesteaks, mozzarella sticks, lasagna, etc... And we LOVE the owners, they are like family to us!! This is a must go restaurant!!!!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I've ordered pepperoni and anchovies pizza so often here that they know it's mine when I walk in the door. The staff is always busy, but not too busy to be friendly. When friends came from out of town wanting to order out, we did not hesitate to call Little Nikki's.