“Very good food, love the specials. Fast Friendly delivery”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I moved to Ephrata in 2014. I have ordered from this Domino's store more times then I can remember. I have Never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

love their pizza. prices are very reasonable. they offer delivery or pick-up orders. this is not an eat-in restaurant.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

I like the convenience that they delivered to our hotel, but the pizza was just okay. The blondie brownie was good, but let's be honest, we went there for pizza. They were fairly quick delivery, and the delivery driver was nice. I wanted to give them a higher mark, but I wouldn't get it again because the pizza isn't worth it.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Nice clean location. Really quick and friendly too. The pizza was made with great care. Even for the short amount of time that they took to make It. Kind of tucked in the corner of a strip mall. But plenty of parking and of course they deliver

Reviewed 2 December 2014

It is good pizza without paying an arm and leg. We call them, husband picks up and it is always fresh and ready when he gets there. Dont like the garlic on the crust, no problem, they just dont put it on. They will do what you want and dont complain. Only place we really go for quick delicious pizza.