“Great place to eat lunch or any time.”
Review of Pepe's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pepe's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My husband loves the gyros, I like the mush burger or the California cheese steak and good French fries.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

We never had to wait to place an order. We always ate in (vs takeout) Nice clean place with good pizza! We also tried the stromboli, that was delicious!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

everything great from fresh food to clean place . everything made from scratch. tv's. to watch. owners pleasnt. prices good.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Really nice place with really great food. It doesn't look like much from the road, but it's warm and inviting inside. Pasta meal was great, and the Sicilian pizza had a really nice kick to it.

There are 3 HDTVs on for your entertainment.

Staff was friendly and efficient.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've eaten at Pepe's Pizza many times. I've always had very friendly service. Always had delicious food & great prices. Highly recommend eating there. Have never ran into any kind of problem, at least not yet, but I don't anticipate to either.