“Lily and Sal are extremely social owners. They are always eager to serve in the most amiable manner possible!”

Two Cousin's Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Ephrata
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2015

The sauce! The sauce! It doesn't matter what you order at This wonderful Italian...and I do mean AUTHENTIC Italian Restaurant....BY ALL MEANS....order something smothered in their OWN MAKE Marinara sauce....if there was a contest between sauces; believe me when I say it would be NO CONTEST against their excellent sauce! I get mine on their wonderful Spaghetti and Meatballs!

One other thing.....wait time from order to food on the table is the quickest anywhere in the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2015

My husband and I went here for one of our date nights (it was actually mid-afternoon). The staff was very friendly and welcomed us with smiles and directions for seating. Our server was helpful. We sat in the back corner in order to have some separate space. We were taken care of and not forgotten, which was great! The food was TERRIFIC! We shared a large house salad and a medium buffalo chicken stromboli and still had some to take home with us (which tasted just as good heated in the toaster oven) and a canolli which was SOOO GOOD. There was a game on and some younger people who were having a great time, but a bit too loud for our preference (the only reason for the four and not the five stars). We would definitely go back with our daughter and other family & friends, probably for a date night, too.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Best Italian food in the county for the price. Friendly and welcoming staff and I guarantee you won't leave hungry

Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered a steak supreme sub as a wrap and was very pleased w the amount and quality...husband had the pizza. Sauce a lil sweet but great!

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were a large family group and they took great care of us. We had pizza, which everyone liked and some had calzones or salad. Every this was very good and HUGE. You should not go away hungry from this place! Great place!!!