“Good dinner”

Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Enola
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Good choice for a dinner. Adult daughter was very satisfied with her steak. My ribeye could have been a little leaner but was cooked just as I like it. Overall very satisfied with the meal. Only issue was I like a beer with my meal and they do not serve alcohol. Minor issue. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Service was impeccable, waitress was very attentive. I ordered the burgundy steak tips with a baked potato. The tips were very tender and tasty, baked cooked just right with the right amount of butter and sour cream. There was nothing I could really complain about. I would recommend stopping here, they have a good selection of food on the salad bar and menu to choose from.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Food was really good today but to be fair the service was pretty slow especially for as dead as it was. The servers was friendly but maybe she was busy in the back that she took so long with everything.

1  Thank 2014CorvetteStingray
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I will never eat here again. The server was never around and had to find someone else to get you a refill! Food was ok but have eaten at better restaurants!

1  Thank jlsween98
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hostess's are polite and friendly. The servers are usually on top of everything and steaks are usually done to your order.

1  Thank robinbolash