“Good food”

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Enola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Atmosphere is bar/pub, far from fancy but the food is great and so is the service. My local "go to" place.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We had a late lunch of lobster rolls and wings. The lobster rolls were delicious, 2 per serving so perfect for sharing. Wings were crispy but not over cooked.

1  Thank Diane W
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Great food I had cheese steak and fries. Everything tasted great and I will be back.
Will try something different next time. Friends had Steak Salads and they were really good too!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat . Food is really good staff is fast and friendly. The portions were big and the prices good. I had the Clams and Mussels Sofrito . Very good clams mussels chorizo sausage over pasta. My wife had the muffuletta which was also good and that's hard to find outside New Orleans. She also had the salt and pepper shrimp. They were good with a good bit so spice to them. I would recommend this place and will be back.

1  Thank Grim128
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The only negative thing I can say is that if you don't have reservations you may not be able to get a table during regular dining hours. There is a wide variety of food for everyone, portions are large, service is friendly, prices are reasonable. We have never been disappointed with our meals - both lunch and dinner. Don't let the outside scare you - go inside for an amazing meal.