“lunch today”

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Enola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Great food I had cheese steak and fries. Everything tasted great and I will be back.
Will try something different next time. Friends had Steak Salads and they were really good too!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat . Food is really good staff is fast and friendly. The portions were big and the prices good. I had the Clams and Mussels Sofrito . Very good clams mussels chorizo sausage over pasta. My wife had the muffuletta which was also good and that's hard to find outside New Orleans. She also had the salt and pepper shrimp. They were good with a good bit so spice to them. I would recommend this place and will be back.

1  Thank Grim128
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The only negative thing I can say is that if you don't have reservations you may not be able to get a table during regular dining hours. There is a wide variety of food for everyone, portions are large, service is friendly, prices are reasonable. We have never been disappointed with our meals - both lunch and dinner. Don't let the outside scare you - go inside for an amazing meal.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

They have it all. Salads, burgers, Indian, Italian, Chinese...a uniqur taste from all over. We came based on the recommendation of friends and locals. We had the upstairs private meeting room. It was a Thursday night, which is trivia night. Very busy and our waiter said you need reservations. Service was excellent! Jared took great care of us! Most everyone enjoyed their meals. My steak was way overcooked, but I'll overlook as it was very bust that night and we were a large group to feed. I would go back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stopped for lunch after church. I'm a sucker for their burgers as they are not afraid to prepare them the way I like them (rare). As usual everything we had was great!!