“Very Slow Service”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Enola
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I visited the drive-thru and order a Double-Chocolate Brownie Treat, two different times. My first visit took about 5 minutes for them to come to the speaker to take my order. There was no one else in drive thru at that time. There is a note after ordering on the pick-up window explaining that they are training new people so please be patient and understanding. The second time I visited was 5 or 6 days later. There was one car in front of me ordering, that was it. I ordered the same thing to the tune of $4.50, and I waited 20 minutes for my order to arrive. I would go back because of it being a Dairy Queen, not because of any great service. Just be prepared to wait, wait, wait.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many times; food is average and the service is mediocre. You really come for the ice cream, which is good for soft serve. There seems to be a high turnover and they are constantly training new people. It's not the cleanest location I've been to; recommend doing the drive thru or getting it to go.
We recently ordered an ice cream cake for a special occasion. The artwork and decorating was nicely done. The cake was ready when requested; only downside on the cake was I thought it was rather expensive at $26.99 for a small, round cake.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Favorite place to take the kids! And the staff is always friendly! Sometimes there are some wait times, but it's an ice cream place so that comes with the territory!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We never have a problem here! And our family goes very often! Obviously it gets crowded and there can be some wait times, but it's an ice cream place-comes with the territory and they are much quicker than other ice cream establishments we've visited. Plus, they always have specials.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Good blizzards! They make them really well. Their food is average. It's comparable to the McDonald's and Wendy's down the street.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!