“Special Ordered Cake”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here many times; food is average and the service is mediocre. You really come for the ice cream, which is good for soft serve. There seems to be a high turnover and they are constantly training new people. It's not the cleanest location I've been to; recommend doing the drive thru or getting it to go.
We recently ordered an ice cream cake for a special occasion. The artwork and decorating was nicely done. The cake was ready when requested; only downside on the cake was I thought it was rather expensive at $26.99 for a small, round cake.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We never have a problem here! And our family goes very often! Obviously it gets crowded and there can be some wait times, but it's an ice cream place-comes with the territory and they are much quicker than other ice cream establishments we've visited. Plus, they always have specials.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Can't recommend. You may hit it at a better time than we did. Not the best DQ we have ever visited. Good Luck.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

We used to get great service here and the food was so good. Since the old manager left and the others have come in place (several have been there with poor service) I have had nothing but attitude and horrible service. The last time we went there I ordered a Root Beer Float...it came with a medium size cup filed of ice cream a literally a shot of root beer! I asked the girl working the window to take some of the ice cream out because I didn't want just all ice cream and if she would add more soda and I got "well you didn't ask for it that way." I stated I didn't know I needed to because I have never received a float like this and she stated, "well that's how me make them now" and slammed the window shut...she removed some of the ice cream I guess and added a bit of soda to it but truly, was the worst float I have ever received...this seems to be the pattern with this one. This is just one example of the problems I have had there.

Reviewed 2 November 2014

We stopped for gas and lunch because I like the Dairy Queen food but we can't get it near home. It was around 2pm on a Monday and we ended up waiting a while to get our food at the table. The person who brought it out apologized and knew it took too long. The food was all correct and good, it only bothered me because I was in the midst of an over 400 mile drive home. We had our ice cream and were on our way. The place was pretty clean except for a broken door knob to the men's room which was under repair. It was mostly a good experience and my only regret was losing time vs getting takeout to eat in the car. If I were local, I would go again in the future.

1  Thank Jeremy31Virgo

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!