“Good Pizza”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Enola
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Good pizza. Good service at the business. I have had delivery as well and they are quick and efficient. Sign up for their emails online and you can get as much as a 50% discount or free desserts!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The pizza is always good when ordered from the Enola location. It's full of toppings and the sauce is delicious. We get the thin crust to save on calories and it is perfect. The grand kids ask us to get the bacon side whenever they visit. The adults love the bacon side too and we now have to order one for adults and one for the kids. We order on line with a delivery later in the day and it always arrives when requested. The drivers are friendly.

I know it's a chain and is consistent from one unit to the other, but it isn't always the same. We order from Papa Johns when we travel and want a quick meal. Normally it is good, but never matches the quality of the Enola location.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Quick delivery ! If you tip well the first time they will remember you the next time. Pizza was hot and very good !

Reviewed 3 December 2014

not that impressed with pizza. sauce is too sweet for pizza. adequate toppings uniformly distributed on pie. charged for extra hot peppers which used to be free.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Ordered a few pizzas and the ready time was quoted as 15-20 minutes. It did take about 10 minutes longer than that and it was a Tuesday night and they didn't appear busy at all when I arrived so I'm not sure what the delay was about. The quality of one of the pizzas was what I've grown to love about Papa John's however the other one fell a little short. It didn't have anywhere near the normal amount of toppings and sauce. The flavor was still there so I enjoyed it and my craving for pizza was met. Will definitely try this store again and I love Papa John's as a whole and let's face it...everyone has an off day sometimes. Overall a good experience.

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!