“Enjoyable”

Ranked #13 of 42 Restaurants in Enola
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I enjoy the music nights...The food there is great and fairly priced...The atmosphere is very home feeling as well.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Decided to try Nathan's based on a recent article I read listing Nathan's as one of the top tavern food restaurants in the area. While the food was pretty good, I don't think we'll be back based on the noise and heavy smoke smell.
We sat in the back dining room (which is smoke-free) and still were overwhelmed with smoke smell and the noise from the bar made it feel more like we were sitting at the bar to eat.
If you decide to go in the evening or on a weekend especially, be sure to make reservations. They were turning folks away or directing them to the bar if they didn't have reservations. The dining room is fairly small and will feel very cramped when full.
On the aspect of service, Bridget did a great job of caring for us. The chips with the sandwiches were house made; the cheesesteak was very good.
Parking can be a bit confusing. There is very limited parking directly in front of or beside. There is a parking lot in back but there is a garage between so it's a little confusing. The entrance to the dining room is from the back parking lot or through the bar. The back steps to the dining room are very steep, so be careful if going up/down in the dark, bad weather, or after a few drinks.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Heard good things about Nathan's. Boy were we disappointed. The dining room was freezing. My parents ate with their jackets on. My mother any myself ordered the seafood Combo which was $27.00. What a skimpy meal. We could have gotten twice the amount of seafood at Red Lobster for 20 bucks. There were only 3 tiny shrimp which were completely dried out. My husband ordered the Bacon Burger which was $8.50 and that didn't include fries. The fries and slaw were an extra $2.00. I generally thought the prices were high considering the quality and quantity of food. About the only GOOD thing was our waitress who was very nice and helpful. Kathy was efficient and kind. The coconut cream pie was absolutely delicious. Home made!!!!! Most likely won't return.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Small but kind of shabby chic. Not a place I'd recommend if you have a handicapped member in your party. Decent selection of draft beer, and it's all ice cold. The stuffed flounder and hot roast beef sandwich was outstanding. Friends with me also raved about the steak. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The place is small, hard to park, not great if you have handicap people with you, food and service was ok. Very small bar, get bumped all the time sitting in it. Restaurant is in the back and isn't all that nice.

Been to Nathan's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!