“Good Pizza”

Joe's Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Good place to eat. Hope they survive after what Giant did to that plaza. Highly recommend. Go and help keep them in business during this rough period for them. I think they deliver now too.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I had the lasagna and it was not what I expected 2 noodles with cheese in between and sauce on top did not look like your standard lasagna square. the sauce was tasty the pizza was average, nothing more than any other place. Salad was fair, the tomato was sliced so thin I could see through it ....

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We order pizza here quite often. It has great flavor and the staff is friendly. The cannolis are delicious! Their delivery service is prompt.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I eat here every Friday for our pizza day tradition. They make the best cheese pizza in the area (and believe me; I've tried many places!), and their breadsticks and chicken cheesesteaks are delicious as well! They also delivered to my house once during a snowstorm when I was unable to leave! Highly recommended if you're looking for fresh and delicious pizza.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Can't say I've tried the pizza, but I love the cheesteaks! I've been here twice after discovering the connection to other OIPs in the middle of the state which I've been a fan of.

The restaurant is modern with a bit of a quirky setup - a long center walkway essentially dividing the dining area in half ..which I actually kind of like - gives the pace an intimate feel. Service was quick on both visits, the cheesesteaks were grilled nicely, plenty of mushrooms, great tasting roll.

This place was suggested to me for the pizza - I'll have to try it next time!

1  Thank ErnTrekker