“Great tasting pizza”

Joe's Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Enola
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We order pizza here quite often. It has great flavor and the staff is friendly. The cannolis are delicious! Their delivery service is prompt.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I eat here every Friday for our pizza day tradition. They make the best cheese pizza in the area (and believe me; I've tried many places!), and their breadsticks and chicken cheesesteaks are delicious as well! They also delivered to my house once during a snowstorm when I was unable to leave! Highly recommended if you're looking for fresh and delicious pizza.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Can't say I've tried the pizza, but I love the cheesteaks! I've been here twice after discovering the connection to other OIPs in the middle of the state which I've been a fan of.

The restaurant is modern with a bit of a quirky setup - a long center walkway essentially dividing the dining area in half ..which I actually kind of like - gives the pace an intimate feel. Service was quick on both visits, the cheesesteaks were grilled nicely, plenty of mushrooms, great tasting roll.

This place was suggested to me for the pizza - I'll have to try it next time!

1  Thank ErnTrekker
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Joe's has far and away the best Cannolis in the area. The shells are fresh and crisp. The filling is sweet and delicious! Called in an order for a dozen and was able to pick them up in under 30 minutes.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Without a doubt this is the best pizza in the immediate area. I've had a few subs from here too and they were good. Pizza is awesome though.