“ On our way to Knoebels”

Profile Coffee and Roasters
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Elysburg
Price range: US$1 - US$99
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We heard this was the place for coffee in the area. I love Macchiato... authentic. She warned me it was authentic and it was. Strong espresso with a little foam. Perfect! Got 2 macaroons and a coffee cake. Delicious, definitely a stop to make on your way to Knoebels.

Andrew B, Owner at Profile Coffee and Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thanks for stopping and enjoyed everything we offer..

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Cute decor, great pastries and awesome coffee! I'm in the area once a year, but it's my place to go when I'm near!

A must visit! So much better than the coffee chains! And they serve gluten free!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped recently and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the latte and macaroons. The young barista was friendly, very good at his job, and a good conversationalist.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Profile Coffee is The Real Deal, folks. Everything, from their product to the decor, is perfect. The owners and staff understand what a great business should incorporate, and they certainly exceed those expectations. The evidence is prominently displayed by a masterful staff, professional machines, quality dishware, uncomplicated menus, unique delicious pastries, artisan coffees (without pretension) and a quaintness that doesn't pander to novelty. Even their carry-out amenities are amazing! (Compostable utensils as sturdy as silverware, formidable bags, high quality cups/lids & heat shields.) My wife and I were totally blown away by this incredible oasis. Thank you for doing EVERYTHING correct!

Andrew B, Owner at Profile Coffee and Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for the review. We will always do the best we can with everything

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere and great coffee choices. The food and pastry choices are limited but what they do have is very good. Nice place to just sit and chat. People that work there are very friendly.