“Very Good”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Elysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went here after a visit to Knoebels as they were open till 10pm. Fish sandwich and baked ziti were good. My cheesesteak was great. I think they make their own rolls. I'd give it 5 stars but my booth seat cushion was ripped open and there is no excuse for seating someone on it.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

It's a charming place with excellent food & friendly, wonderful service at a fair price We were very pleased ~

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza was pretty good for white pizza, and the service was friendly. We did take out, and they were quick for us considering we walked in off the street and ordered.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

First we waited 30 min to ask us what we wanted..Then another 40 to get food. We told waitress my husband was allergic to onions and he wanted no onions....She mentions nothing about it being cooked in maraniara sauce. When it was served ,40 min later...He saw the sauce and said I can't eat this. She rudely said well that's how it comes..He said no to fixing it cause he did not want to wait another 40 min..She was like fine turned around and stomped off..I complained and she was like I'm still billing you for that ...
Management was just as rude..Never again

Reviewed 31 March 2017

You would think a pizza parlor only has Italian food. They do and it is very good. However, every Saturday they also have ribs, by the rack or half a rack with fries and slaw. Finger linking good! Starts 4pm sharp and don't come late, because it's only while supply lasts.