“Live Band on Thursdays. Better than Bar Food, Outstanding.”

The Nickle Plate Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Elysburg
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beautiful Views of the Golf Course With day light, thru the many windows. Can be, interior fluorescently bright in the evening. Can be, a bout loud, with some bands, on Thurs.
The Starch / Potato of the Day, Reuben, Blue Cheese Burgers and Various Steak Sandwiches will satisfy. Cannot beat the artichoke /spinach hors d’orv.-Dip.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We went here on a rainy day since Knoebels rides were down while we were camping. So glad we did! So easy to find, really close to Knoebels. Place was nice & clean, everyone was friendly. Our waitress was super nice! Food was delicious! I had a flatbread with chicken and bacon and a balsamic vinaigrette, I highly recommend. My husband had a burger which he enjoyed. I would definitely go back to this place and eat again! Keep up the good work we will be back!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Windows around the restaurant let you enjoy the view of the golf course while you dine. Food was delicious, everyone in our party enjoyed their choices and the prices are comparable to say, eating at an OIP or such. Pleasant wait staff, friendly service and very accommodating to the 17 we had in our party.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My only regret is that I live four hours away, otherwise this would be a regular stop. I only get to Knoebels Amusement Resort two long weekend per year in the campground, so I've had no way to get here. Since I was by myself this trip and in a hotel, I had to stop. I was not disappointed, the food quality and friendly service was up to the Knoebels high standards.
I ordered the Racheal sandwich which was very good. (I'm sampling a variety of craft beer as I type:-))

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We were strangers to the area and were looking for a good place for lunch. We found it on the internet and stopped in because it was very convenient. The waitress was very friendly. The service was good. We both had Reuben sandwiches with fries. They were both very good.

1  Thank Steve V