“Waffles only ”
Review of Waffle Shack

Waffle Shack
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Elysburg
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

No dishes no wafer cones
Only waffles or waffle cones. All made fresh as you wait
$4 for a waffle with ice cream. Napoleon on waffle or chocolate or vinallea no other flavors on the waffle. Sorry can't do it. That's what they told me.

1  Thank krocking123

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We love waffles and ice cream. The waffles are freshly made. It's weird they use a round waffle iron. The take half of the round waffle and fold it around an ice cream square. You can choose vanilla or Neapolitan (my preference). I didn't see a powder sugar shaker anywhere, and forgot to ask for it. So I'm not sure about that. In any case, the waffles and ice cream was great, and the way they folded the waffle kept the ice cream from dripping all over.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I got the vanilla ice cream sandwich, but neopolitan is also available. Waffle was warm and crispy, with a buttery taste. Great snack or dessert.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

One of the best waffles I ever had, I get one every time I am at the park. It is a MUST HAVE ITEM !!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Had a waffle from the Waffle Shack at the Knoebels Amusement Park. Only wanted the waffle but took the ice cream separately since you had to pay full price for a plain waffle.