“Grab a Friend and Your Laptop--Amazing Chai Latte!”

Folklore Coffee & Company
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I really like this place. One of the best hot chai latte's I have ever had---yes, better than the great Star-people. Somehow, Folklore is cozy while always having plenty of seating. So, bring a friend and your laptop---good coffee and very good roast beef sandwiches, too.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Great place o visit a fiend in the morning over tea. This coffee shop is in an old five and dime store on the square in downtown E-town. Plenty of room and great service. The sandwiches looked tasty. This is a great place for a relaxing chat. Would visit again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have had a number of meetings here with various people to discuss ideas and opportunities. It is the type of atmosphere where you can have a quiet conversation without feeling rushed or guilty for taking up space. The variety of menu provides something for everyone and the cost is not out of sight like some locations like this. I wish that I had more excuses to go to Folklore.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I've have been meeting some business associates here for coffee and to discuss our business together. The coffee is great and it is a great atmosphere to conduct casual business meetings.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I have loved this place since it's has been open. Great place to meet with friends. Great place to go alone and take a book. Great first date spot. I love it. Yes it is a little high priced but it is also all local! I support that! I've always had great customer service. I've gotten to the point of always ordering a random latte (they decide for you) and I am never let down!
I am always happy with the food but their soups are my favorite! Seasonal and fresh!