“Best pizza in E-town”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Fast and friendly service. The food was fresh and delicious. I had a chicken cheese steak and my friend had pizza. It was hard to decide what to order because everything smelled so good. the only down side is that they do not serve beer.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We found this place, on accident, while staying in Elizabethown, PA. We had a slight hiccup with our order, but they fixed it promptly and we had a roast beef sandwich and a stromboli. The stromboli was AMAZING! The cheese must have come straight from heavenly cows, because my mouth was rejoicing!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We had pizza, subs and salads twice in a week - steak subs were very good! They delivered to the KOA office which was so convenient when you have tired kids (and parents.)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Large subs with generous amounts of meats and cheeses. I recommend ordering a half, it’s enough to share or satisfy those with a hearty appetite.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My stromboli was not very good. I wanted a sub but they don't make their own bread. Dissapointed. Not what I'm use to.

Date of visit: April 2017