“Good food ”

Ranked #21 of 52 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Food he is great! Made right on the spot. Quiet place that is perfect for families or business lunch.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I find this pizza to really be the best in ETOWN! The prices are fair and portions very fair! Crust is wonderful and the cheese is perfect!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I have lived in E-town for 15 years and try not to eat out too often but wanted Italian food for dinner. I remembered they had that as well as pizza and have a drive through. I ordered eggplant parm with angel hair spaghetti and also spaghetti and meat sauce dinner. They both came with a lovely fresh salad with just the right amount of toppings. The dressings tasted homemade a creamy Italian and a Greek. The eggplant was cooked where it melted in your mouth. The meat sauce was tasty too. Everything was hot and fresh. I am writing this because I have seen a lot of competition in the area go up and I do not see many cars there anymore when I pass. You really should try their full Italian food menu- it's not just pizza.

1  Thank Jujubead
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a quick lunch. What a mistake!! The food was absolutely awful!! The pizza looked and tasted looked like a frozen pizza from the freezer section from the grocery store. Mozzarella Sticks we're greasy and not fully cooked. Ordered cheese fries and I got frozen crinkle cut fries with melted mozzarella cheese that was cold when I got it and the cheese was only in the center. I do not recommend this place. My first clue should of been 3 cars in the parking lot at 12:30pm. The peak of lunch time. Will never return.

3  Thank pebbees
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We haven't eaten here in a while, stopped in for pizza, it was terrible. It was usually great pizza, but I could tell they have changed their ingredients, the cheese was not the same and the pizza was just bland, I don't know if they have new owners, but we won't go back. No wonder their parking lot is always empty.

3  Thank Bunch1020