See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2018

There were no wow factors. We just needed a bed overnight before hitting the road again the next day during a trip. I booked through a 3rd party site and paid next to nothing. Room & bathroom were clean, but certainly outdated in style, which was expected.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank kells53
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I didn't visit the Restaurant, but the Hotel was fine. I'm a very light sleeper, and I had a room next to a crying baby at first, but the hotel staff were fine with moving me. After that, I slept like a log. The bed was really big and comfy.

It was a pretty bare bones hotel, but for the price I really don't have complaints. Well one little one. The rooms have a giant inside curtain that covers up the hallway. They never ever close all of the way, so light from the hallway always leaks into the room. It's kind of awkward, and this wasn't the first hotel I've been to that had this setup. Oh well.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped overnight here. The hotel is near plenty restaurants and shops.

Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. Decor hasn't been updated since the 70s but didn't bother us. There's also a very basic continental breakfast included.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Not the newest on the block but for the price you can't beat this one ! The rooms are quiet, the restaurant is spotless and you're smack dab in the middle of everything. You want to waste your money, go ahead...This place tickled me all over...especially in the wallet !

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Even though it said no smoking everywhere we could smell cigarette smoke. Not the hotels fault really, smoke tends to permeate areas. Comfortable bed, clean room, rug a little rough. OK for a one night stay. Restaurant was good. Breakfast is cereal (hot and cold) coffee and OJ. Older motel, no A/C.

Date of stay: September 2016