All reviews olive garden front desk pancake machine my son crayola factory yogurt business center crayola experience rooms are clean nice tv the breakfast area hie highway clerk
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The check in was very friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and quiet.

Very nice lobby

This restaurant is walking distance to a newly open Mexican Restaurant and a Tilted Kilt.

The rooms seam to priced a little higher then other local holiday inns.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016

This is my usual stop on business travel in the area. It is out of the way, though rooms on the Highway 22 side can be a bit noisier. Olive Garden and Tilted Kilt are within 100 yards if you prefer not to drive. The hotel is always clean, friendly, and serves fresh cookies in the evening.

Room Tip: Request the side away from Highway 22.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016

If you are a light sleeper, ask for the rooms on the parking lot side. Hotel was clean, staff correct and good breakfast. Indoor pool is good and clean. A decent sports pub and eatery (Tilted Kilt) within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean and exceptionally well maintained. All staff members extremely friendly nice and helpful. Beds were wonderful with fresh linens. Pool well maintained as is work out ' room which had excellent equipment. Free breakfast was absolutely amazing for being free. Full breakfast not just coffee and muffin. Would return again happily.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This was our favorite hotel. While it was still good it lacked some of the things that made it our favorite.
First I received no welcome gift for being a priority club member like I had in the past and at other hotels. The desk person was not very welcoming I felt like I was bothering them when I checked and other times I went to the desk.
The cookies in the Lobby were okay not fresh and warm like before. The fruit basket that used to be there was gone as were the free juice and granola bars in the dining area that my kids loved.
The room was very clean and nice and the bed comfortable. The lobby looked like it had been redecorated but did not have the warmth of the former one. The new carpets in the hall were pretty but the exercise room remained small.
Breakfast was okay... again the selection seemed less than before and not as good as the HE in Bethlehem which charges $20-30 less a night but doesn't have an indoor pool
The was no pen and paper in the room upon leaving we asked for a pen because we needed one and was given one reluctantly. I miss the way it was.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear WBP_12,

Thank you for your feedback and for being one of our valued IHG Rewards Club members. We value your patronage to our brand and hotel. I am happy to learn that you consider our location as your favorite place to stay at and enjoyed our clean room and comfortable bed. However, please accept my apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the level of customer service received at check in as well as the food served and other amenities you are accustomed to using in the past. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us. While we understand that your experience is not 100% satisfactory, we still hope that you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N