“Not typical "hotel food"”

Roasted Tomato Grill
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pleasant, relaxed atmosphere and menu. All dinner entrees include LARGE 30 item Salad Bar with Homemade Soup, Chili and Make-Your-Own Nachos all at no additional charge. Fun and friendly staff with varied menu of Steaks, Chops, Seafood, Pasta, Chicken, Pizza, Burgers, Vegetarian and more. Reservations are not required and dress is casual. Families are welcome! ADA Accessible.
Reviewed 18 October 2018

We stayed overnight with a pet. Nice to get good food and not leave the hotel. Chef is not just a "cook:.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding food and service compliments to the chef! A must! Stay in at the hotel and enjoy an amazing meal at the Roasted Tomato Grill

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Walking past the soup station it smelled wonderful (how often does that happen) , it was the sausage soup, delicious. No complaints, gabriella (server #53) was a wonderful waitress, efficient and friendly. Never go to a restaurant next to a motel, but this one shouldn't be passed up.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Very serviceable place with ok comfort food and nice se vice. Noise level was acceptable and their prices are good values, even better with coupons offers no discounts found in food guide fir the Poconos.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. My family and ate here during our stay at the Quality Inn upstairs. I’ve got three words for my experience here— SUCCULENT PRIME RIB. The food is amazing here overall but my ultimate fav is the prime rib. It’s tender and it comes with unlimited soup, chili, salad, and bread. I also recommend the chili and potato skins. I had both for appetizers each time I went. My family and I had the opportunity to meet the awesomely talented chef. Unfortunately I cannot recall his name but what I can recall is the amazing flavor of his food. We also had the pleasure of being served by a wonderful waitress, Tiffany. She made our eating experience all the more special with her calm presence, great food recommendations, and attentiveness. The ambience of the restaurant is kind of like traditional bar/upscale diner set up. The menu is a blend of Italian course options, sports food (e.g. wings, chili) and your basic American contemporaries (e.g.mash potatoes, Mac and cheese).

Date of visit: August 2018